Monday, February 9, 2009

I give up

Ok, it has been a long time since I've been on this thing. And I had to reset my password. I found the paper my daughter made for me to get pictures...my husband put my pictures on the (not sure where he put them) and they were not where they were supposed to be. So now I have to wait for him to get home, I know he is going to tell me he put them somewhere, not making since , I have been doing insurance today...all bad of course. Now I'm about to stroke out , I hate when things change and I don't know what to do. UG!!! I just need to somewhere and scream my stress level is to high to measure. Oh well tomorrow is another day. Sure hope I have a better day, Monday is always difficult day. I hope your day went better than mine. C

1 comment:

bec said...

mommy - take a deep breathe and know that I love you very very much no matter where the pictures are or how bad your day is, cause you are still a wonderful person....
bec