Friday, January 29, 2010

White is a good color!

What a difference two days make. I was ready to start my garden(yes I know we are still in Jan) But the difference in all the shades of brown are getting me down. I want color!!!!!!! The Lord listened to me...we are now covered with beautiful white snow. So beautiful, and even nicer since my dh takes care of the outside for me. He wouldn't even let me go and pick my meds. He is very wise, he knows I'm not good in snow.
I found a mag. called Hobby Farm Home. I bought it because is shows how to make Mozzarella Cheese, can't wait to try it, but it is a great mag. has a little of everything in it.
I love to grow spinach!!!!!!!!!! And this year I plan to plant a lot. The bad thing is it doesn't like hot weather. I found in the book a spinach substitue and it loves hot weather. Yah, only I can't find anyone who knows where to find it. It vines up and could grow in a pot. Another good thing. The mag. has a web site so I will have to go there , I know when you have to go to their web site it will cost an arm and a leg. I really don't want to find out I can't get it!
Spring is just a day closer, Yah!

No comments: