Monday, October 20, 2008

more fun!

I recently got a call from my oldest daughter asking if I could come for about 3 days to look after her 3. Did she need to ask, I was practally packed before she was off the phone. I used to get to look after her little ones, but since they grew up, I can only count on a visit now and then. Sure is good to be needed. Her 3 are practally grown and boy was it fun!! I took things to do when they were in school, and I didn't do a thing, talk about a vegatable. She has lots of anamils, I think they outnumber the humans. They are all so lovie, but I think one is enough for me.

Can't wait to get my oes.......it is getting closer and closer. Now to think of a name, I think I will have to see her first to see what she looks like.

My oldest daughter was going to be Melody, ok, thank goodness she didn't look like that name would fit. I gave her a pretty name, my mother in law ask why I had selected that name . When I ask why she ask that, she said she wanted to name her only daughter that, but she didn't. I'm not sure I have ever told my daughter that story. Kind of freeky don't you think?
I hope you find your blessing everytime you open your eyes. Char

No comments: