Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm still here

Is it spring fever or just the dumb dumbs. I have been in a funk all day. Doing another plate for a lady, I like to do them but just had a hard time getting started. It was t-shirt material. It takes time and you have to be careful not to stretch it. But it does work if you don't rush it.

I fixed the missionaries supper, I try not to fix the same thing but it difficult. Especially since I don't cook meals till Thursday nite. They are so gracious and never let on if they don't care for it.
We are so blessed to have them!

I'm getting ready for taxes. I really hate the government at this time. All the fat cats living high of the hog and the little people eat grub. Where is the justice? I know there isn't any justice in this life.

It is cold and wet today....really want to start planting. Maybe when I have the younger ones here in April we can have some fun planting. Sure hope it is nice when they are here, then we can get out and find some different thing to do.

Thank goodness Bailey is nice to me, she only wants out when she is serious. She gets to go to the beauty shop tomorrow, she loves to get pretty. She is such a girl.

Sure want a steak and salad...that isn't going to happen. Oh well.

As Scarlet says...I'll think about it tomorrow.

No comments: