Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday

Well I am on my way. Slept till 10:oo , that is not what you do if you want to get anything done.

Have to make something to take to our pot luck dinner for church. Trying a new salad that you freeze, it has 2 cans of strawberry pie filling, pineapple , eagle brand, coolwhip, sure hope it tastes good.

I also am baking a bd cake for Renita. It will be my own design. Right away I can see the thoughts of all the other cakes I have done that were lets say were funny or strange might come to mind. But they are always made with love. Sure hope that counts for something.

So good to have Eman here. Such a treat! Plus he is coming to church and to the pot luck. He hasn't been there since I used to juggle him on my knee. Sure will be nice to have everyone meet him. I am so proud of the young man he has become. My heart still yearns for the little boy that I used to get to kiss. Can't say that would go over very big now. But still get hugs and that is good.


I get the 4 youngest here the first part of April. YAH. They are always fun and maybe we can get the neighbers 3 to join in some of the fun. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: