Monday, April 19, 2010

Yah for spring!

Well, I have my garden planted(almost) Some of it is already up. I'm taking a chance in planting early, but it takes so long before you can harvest it, I didn't want to wait. I still have extra seeds just in case we have a late snow,freeze. Just praying it stays spring and warms up gradually.

Bailey just loves to check out what I do...she loves to eat dirt and roots. Not pretty!
I think we are going to have her shaved. Don't want to but it would be easier to groom. I will check to see she doesn't looks bald. I just love her face with all that hair, she looks like a monkey with the hair away from her eyes. Oh well it will grow back. Ug!

The trees have been unbeleaveable. The blooms are twice the size I remember from last year. Sure hope we have a lot of peaches this year.

I'm ready for bed and it is only 6:30. Is it spring fever? For some reason I just can't get around and get things done. I guess I will think about it tomorrow.

No comments: