Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Almost there

I feel like a broken record...garden is doing great. Everyday I see more babies, can't wait to share with the family.

Trying to plan to water the grass(don't tell my dh) he only sees more mowing. But with the 4th, I don't want to take a chance of a fire and it is really drying out with the hot weather.

Robin is freezing water for us..I have a big sack to give her full of a lot of containers. I know it will take a lot to keep things cold.

I will start making homemade ice cream Thursday. It is more fun to do it with everyone but I don't want to miss out on any fun so I will make it and freeze it for later.

Poor Bailey sure doesn't like the hot weather...she is glad to come in after I water out back. We shaved her and it is starting to grow back...hate to think what she would have felt like if we hadn't shaved her.

She found a ball when she was supposed to be doing her business. UG!!!!!!!!! She forgets what she is supposed to do. All she does is run past me daring me to catch her(like I actually could)she throws the ball then runs to catch it. It really is funny...if it weren't so hot out. I have to go to the gate and knock on it. She thinks someone is there and comes running. So far she hasn't cought on to me. If it weren't so hot I would feel bad tricking her.

Three days and counting....can't wait to have everyone come. Sure hope they can stay the whole weekend!


t

No comments: