Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is it bedtime yet?

Well, I have had a busy day. I've been practicing giving a food demonstration for our women's group. I am doing cucumber sandwiches(boy do I love these) If you haven't tried them, you really need to. Then I'll make a peach salsa, again you need to try it. It is good with pork, chicken or fish. We will be using chips. Then I will have them try stuffed apricots(cream cheese base). Everyone is such good cooks, I didn't think I could teach them anything so I went with things that they might not try without eating it first.

July 4th is coming fast, and I don't feel like the spirit is with everyone. Everyone is so busy I hope it's just a relaxing, fun filled vacation. Sure hope if they don't want to come they will let me know. I'll cry but then I'll put on my big girl panties on and go to bed.

Garden is growing, the rain really did help. The pen is getting smaller and smaller...they look like they are trying to stake out their own territory.
Hope I have some vegs. by the 4th.

Found some different ice cream to make. Should be fun.

Need to get the laundry in the dryer , hate to heat up the house before the temp. goes down.

Hope this evening is quiet and Bailey doesn't want to go out so I can get ready for bed. Nice thought but don't think it will happen.

No comments: