Wednesday, June 16, 2010

middle of the week

Just made it in from watering. To do it right it takes a long time. Everything is growing very well. I picked my first vegs. today, Yah!

It is supposed to rain today...it sprinkled just enough to make the car dirty, UG.

I have started to exercise again, I will be glad when my body gets used to it! Can't do much but every little bit will help , I hope.

Bailey came in to me yesterday, and she had red coming from her mouth and on her chin hairs. I panicked, did she swallow something that cut her mouth , was she bleeding from her stomach? A million thoughts went through my mind in a matter of seconds also could we afford the vet. bill. I went into the hall and there I found a red jello pkg. that had fallen off the pantry shelf...I was so releaved , it was hard to correct her(I did very sternly). When I told dh, he just laughed at me. Later, she got up on him and burped , he said "smells like jello". So glad he was having fun with it.

My body says, take a nap, my work says no. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: